With summer right around the corner many of us will enjoy more outdoor activities and UV protection will be at the top of their minds. Unfortunately most of us only think about sunblock for our skin and should also consider the importance of our eyes.
Overexposure to UV rays can lead to cataracts, mascular degeneration or even skin cancer around the eyes. Many adults are completely unaware of health risks and the seriousness for all ages when spending too much time in the sun.
Look for quality sunglasses that offer full uv protection and wear them even on cloudy days. Make sure your eyewear are free of distortion and or imperfections. HaberVision offers 100% full uv protection (UVA,UVB,UVC) in all of their eyewear products.
UV Radiation Check List:
– Do you spend a large amount of time outdoors?
– Do you spend time skiing, mountain climbing or at the beach?
– Do you live in high altitude?
– Do you visit suntan salons?
– Do you take medication that increases your sensitivity to UV?
– Have you had cataract surgery in one or both eyes?
Also don’t forget children who typically spend more hours outdoors. Purchase a quality pair